In Memoriam - Glyn Salton-Cox
|In Memoriam – Glyn Salton-Cox
The English Department is devastated to announce the death over the New Year of our colleague Glyn Salton-Cox. To his family, loved ones, and friends here, in his native Britain, and throughout the world, we offer our deepest and most heartfelt condolences. Glyn was a brilliant scholar, a very popular teacher, and the kindest of colleagues.
The Department of English invites you to a commemoration of our colleague Glyn Salton-Cox on Friday, March 3d, 2023.
We will gather in the Faculty Club’s Betty Elings Wells Pavilion at 3:00 pm and then move to the Terrace at 4:00 pm for a reception. Please let us know of any accessibility requests.
To contact the Department of English by mail:
Department of English
UC Santa Barbara
Mail Code 3170
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3170
To contact us by phone:
Main phone number: (805) 893-7488
Main fax number: (805) 893-4622 or (805) 893-7491
Student advising and administrative services for the English Department are located on the third floor of South Hall in the South Hall Administrative Support Center (SH 3431 and SH 3432):
- Hours: 9:00-noon, 1:00-4:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Student Advising Hours: 9:00-11:00 am, 1:30-3:00 pm
- Faculty and Graduate Student Mailboxes: 3421 South Hall
- Main Info lines: 805-893-7488 or 805-893-7489
- Fax: 805-893-4622 or 805-893-7491
- Postal Address: Department of English, UC Santa Barbara, Mail Code 3170, Santa Barbara, CA 93106-3170
The Department’s faculty offices, instructional spaces, and research facilities (including its research centers and its Collaborative Research Center) are located primarily on the second floor of South Hall.