Call for Undergraduate Research Assistants in UCSB’s “Making the Humanities Public” Project
- Conduct research on the humanities in public life, journalism, public communications, and digital-humanities and data-journalism methods of analyzing media (e.g., “topic modeling”).
- $500 stipend for meeting together periodically with a faculty member (Alan Liu) and graduate student (Jamal Russell) during Winter and Spring quarters of academic year 2016-2017.
- Earn course credit in Spring quarter.
- Option to apply for campus Undergraduate Research & Creative Activities (UCRA) grant.
- Add title of “Arnhold Collaborative Research Fellow” to your c.v.
- If interested, email Prof. Alan Liu, Dept. of English, email@example.com
Please click here for more details!