- Ph.D. University of California at Santa Cruz
- B.S., University of California at Santa Cruz
- B.A., University of California at Santa Cruz
Professor Sandoval’s research interests include:
- Cyber and millennial studies
- Third space feminism
- Critical media theory and production
- Oppositional consciousness
- Social movement
- Genders and Sexualities
- Media Studies
“New Sciences: Cyborg Feminism,” CyberSexualities: A Reader on Feminist Theory, Cyborgs and Cyberspace, Ed. Jenny Wolmark. University of Edinburgh Press, Britain, 2000.
“Foreword: AfterBridge/Technologies of Crossing,” In This Bridge We Called Home: Radical Visions for Transformation, Eds., Gloria Anzaldúa and AnaLouise Keating. Routledge University Press, 2002.
Methodology of the Oppressed. Book Series: Theory Out of Bounds. University of Minnesota Press, 2000.
The Chicano Studies Reader: An Anthology of Aztlán, 1970-2000. Co-edited with Chon Noriega, KarenMary Davelos, and Rafael Perez-Torres. University of California Center for Chicano Research Center Publication, 2001.