In Memoriam - Glyn Salton-Cox
|In Memoriam – Glyn Salton-Cox
The English Department is devastated to announce the death over the New Year of our colleague Glyn Salton-Cox. To his family, loved ones, and friends here, in his native Britain, and throughout the world, we offer our deepest and most heartfelt condolences. Glyn was a brilliant scholar, a very popular teacher, and the kindest of colleagues.
The Department of English invites you to a commemoration of our colleague Glyn Salton-Cox on Friday, March 3d, 2023.
We will gather in the Faculty Club’s Betty Elings Wells Pavilion at 3:00 pm and then move to the Terrace at 4:00 pm for a reception. Please let us know of any accessibility requests.
Forms and Documents
Graduate Forms and Documents
- Registrar forms
- Graduate Division forms, including academic petitions and forms, masters and doctoral degree forms, joint doctorate degree forms, central fellowship applications, and admission forms
- Graduate Student travel grant application
- PhD emphases and certificates forms
Undergraduate Forms and Documents
- Literature in Translation List
- Individualized Course Petitions
- Petition for English 199 Independent Studies
- Petition for English 199RA Research Assistance
- Arnhold Undergraduate Research Fellows Information & Application
- Honors Thesis Program Information & Application
- English Minor Certification Request
- Specialization Information & Certification Request Form
- Independent Specialization Certification Request Form
- Students may choose from eight different specializations, which are listed below. Courses that fill the specialization requirements can be found here.
- American Cultures & Global Contexts
- Creative Writing/Las Maestras Center
- Early Modern Studies
- Literature and Culture of Information
- Literature and Environment
- Literature and the Mind
- Medieval Literature
- Modern Literature and Critical Theory